Wednesday, March 30, 2016
Act lll
Alternate Ending
Helmer: But please we were meant for each other Nora!( he says capriciously) Your my little skylark.
Nora: See Torvald you just don't get it! You see how your treating me now!
Helmer:Of course... like the love of my life( as he walks up to Nora, puts his hand on her face and stares into her eyes tumultously)
Nora: No like a damn child!( as she throws his hand off her face)
Helmer: Nora!
Nora: Its true Torvalds ! This whole time I lived with you deprived me of everything! Now i'm incompetent and only know what to do as I'm told!
Torvald:I-
Nora-I don't even wanna hear it. Save your pet names for the next blind woman to walk in here not knowing what she's dealing with, because I'm leaving now!
Helmer: Nora I-What-Wait! Please stop anything
Nora: Oh don't worry Torvald this isn't an evasion... I'm a free woman(slams the door on her way out)
Two months later Nora got a job as a news reporter and then wrote an article about marriage the difference between love and possession. While in the process Nora attained shared custody of her kids. Mrs. Linde and Krogstad are still talking and Krogstad is surprisingly happy. It's now the opposite with Torvald he sold his big old house because he couldn't bear all the empty space there without his little skylark. Dr.Rank sadly passed away after the break up of Torvald and Nora so for the most part most of them are li ving happily.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I commented on Hannah,Pablo,Maiden and Emilies blog.
ReplyDeleteI meant Jaiden instead of maiden
Deletewhat a really nice dramatic alternate ending. this is pretty nice :)
ReplyDelete